Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Owning, prioritizing, and communicating product vision, roadmap, and backlog,
- Shaping the roadmap for your products together with top level management and key stakeholders from Logistics (e.g. supply chain management, transportation, warehousing, replenishment),
- Representing the business for your “product” area, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog,
- Clearly communicating and documenting scope, vision, as well as business value of proposed development projects,
- Closely cooperating with development teams across multiple European locations.
- Degree in economics / computer science, business administration or related field of study,
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience as Product Owner or Project Manager (experience in e-commerce and/or Logistics would be a plus),
- An agile mindset and solution oriented approach, focused on bringing valuable features to life through close collaboration and teamwork,
- Distinctive business focus taking into consideration customer requirements along with analytical thinking,
- Nice to have: experience in the integration of IT systems from external suppliers,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Entrepreneurial mindset,
- Fluent English.
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Mobile phone,
- Full time employment contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- And… 4 extra days off,
- Relocation support.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.