Your job will be to keep responsibilities of a single game production, to ensure that the quality, vision is followed by the production team. You should act as a team player with a team leader approach. Additionally as a senior we will expect from you to support and manage other PO's to ensure stable and fluid development pipelines among all of our products. We expect you to be a mentor to other team members as well as the whole company.
- Market knowledge - mostly free to play mobile games
- You can help the team by eliminating various issues
- You can manage the team on a daily basis
- You can create and manage ideas for the products
- You can plan releases for the updates
- Ability to find, address and solve various team issues
- Team player attitude with a team leader approach
- Being able to take responsibility for your team and your decisions
- Ability to write coherent and clear product documentation
- Ability to create a roadmap for your product
- Being able to execute hard decisions when it needs to be done
- Ability to create and maintain product backlog
- Ability to create and work within established budget
- Strong UX/UI knowledge is a plus
- Share your knowledge across other PO's in the company
- Team management
- Communication skills
- Management methodologies
- Market knowledge
- Shipped projects
- Being a mentor
- You will be in charge of one of our products through the whole production pipeline as well as the live operations.
- You will be responsible for the concept, vision and the execution of it.
- Other than that we expect you to be able to handle other POs managemant process as well as mentoring.
- You should be able to find and address issues within other team production processes and help fix them in the best possible way.
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Our competitive edge is our first mover advantage. We took what we learned while making our first few games to build and improve our game engine, then integrate live data. The results from our first three games was phenomenal, with more than 10,000,000 organic players of our first game, Landlord Real Estate Tycoon.