Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
153 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You have unique opportunity to be part of teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide.
In everyday work, you will plan, design, review and maintain Python based applications and solution.
You will be responsible for create brand new Python-based solutions as well as debugging, isolation and resolving of issues. In your role, you will work in close co-operation to local project people, as well as remote stakeholders.
We work with:
- Bash, Python
- Continuous Integration tools
- telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
- IP networks
- UNIX or/and Linux
- cloud computing
- automation framework
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycle
- at least intermediate level of scripting skills in Python
- familiarity with Python coding principles and good practices
- ability to code algorithms and applications using Object Oriented Programming
- basic experience Continuous Integration systems with CI tools (using i.e. Jenkins, Team City, Bamboo)
- basic experience in working with software versioning and revision control systems
- basic experience in TDD methodology
- basic knowledge in SW testing techniques and methodologies will be advantage.
- practical experience in working on Linux OS using terminal.
- experience in writing scripts in Python IDEs (i.e. PyCharm, PyScripter, PyDev, vim)
- expertise in TCP/IP programming, IP networks
- knowledge about basics of mobile networks systems will be advantage
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in test automation
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.