Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Quality Assurance Engineer
6 dni temu
Imagine that you are…
Part of an Agile team < working on Legal Technology/e-discovery Enterprise level systems < problem solver working in a collaborative environment < using English every day in communication with Kroll Ontrack employees in the US, UK and Japan < working WITH your manager, not FOR them
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance in Agile web-based projects
- At least 1 year of experience in automation frameworks (i.e. Selenium, Coded UI, SpecFlow) and C#
- Focus on continuous improvements
- Being a team player
- Good knowledge of English & communication skills
- Analytical capabilities
- Experience in :
- Service Oriented Architecture
- T-SQL , GIT, TFS or similar platform
- Definition of the scope of testing needed for applications
- Definition and implementation of QA testing methodologies in all application areas, gathering of testing metrics
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
- Mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others)
- Lightweight community of practice (you can attend specific area of interests – technology, agile, leadership by participating in talks, trainings, brainstorming sessions)
- To keep creativity on high level, you can work with students on the Universities:
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we’ve got it!)
- Attractive package of benefits , i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport)
- Good coffee, Sweet Mondays, Pizza Thursdays every week!
- Relocation package
If you meet the requirements we are looking for please send your resume.
Send us your cover letter in English by APPLY NOW button.
Kroll Ontrack sp. z o.o
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.