Nordea IT is going through a transformation to increase efficiency, create greater coherence across IT and to meet the customer expectations. Our Technology unit and more agile execution model are organised around IT capabilities and a business-alignment function.
We focus on uplifting our IT capabilities: change execution, requirements management, software architecture, software development, quality assurance, engineering system and strategic execution.
We are looking for roles in the areas of roll-out management, deployment of complex systems and production roll-out management.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the System Releases team. We add value by where you will have a unique opportunity to take the next step in your career.
In this role you may be called the roll-out manager, the release manager, the deployment manager, the implementation manager, the cutover manager or anything in between. Naming does not matter! What matters is that you will be responsible for ensuring that new releases of Nordea’s global payment systems (applications + infrastructure) are executed without impact to Nordea’s customers and internal operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining the release & roll-out strategy, governance model, and milestone plan based on established processes and best practices
- Coordinating the roll-out organization and surrounding teams in preparation for go-live, including securing resources, building the go-live implementation plan, and executing dress rehearsals
- Leading release go live activities
- Planning and coordinating change activities throughout the roll-out activities
- Planning and coordinating business verification activities during rehearsals and go-live
- Overseeing that production operations teams receive proper transition support as new solutions are rolled out
- Leading roll-out decision meetings to secure stakeholder approval for each roll-out milestone
- Representing the roll-out project team in program meetings and SAFe planning events
- Increasing release quality and efficiency by integrating new techniques, automation capabilities, and DevOps ways of working to release orchestration.
You’ll join a motivated, energetic and international team, where you will find fellow implementation and release managers. A great occasion to learn from them and for the team to learn from you! The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to roll out complex IT system releases with infrastructure and application elements
- Experience working with incident, problem and change management tools and processes under ITIL framework
- Practical understanding of Agile, Scrum, SAFe methodologies
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with payments domain, preferably
- Very good level of English
- Accountability and proactivity.
Your experience and background includes several/all of the following:
- You are an analytical person with great project management and planning skills
- You have great coordination skills with the ability to motivate and inspire the people you work with
- You pay attention to details, with the ability to keep an overview to deliver your commitments and dependencies to others
- You have great communication skills and can break down high level strategies into tactical and operational actions and secure delivery and close follow-up.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/14/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.