Dla Naszego Klienta, miedzynarodowej firmy z branży automatyki przemysłowej, która otwiera obecnie swój oddział oraz fabrykę w Polsce poszukujemy Kandydatów na stanowisko:
Siedziba firmy: Warszawa
System pracy: home office
Company mission is to deliver innovative, customized and high quality solutions and turnkey lines, designed to satisfy the automation needs and the product handling of our customers, in order to improve their operation efficiency and to increase their production capacity.
Strategy for growth
- Collect information about market growth, potential products and competition data.
- Write sales plan for the territory to reflect overall company business plan and discuss it with the objectives with the Sales Manager.
Leads generation and pipeline management
- Scan the market for leads and develop the list of prospects through all kinds of networking.
- Visit new customers in order to introduce company, evaluate potential inquiries, fill the contact report for each visit with valuable information, working on CRM.
- Capitalize on visits of other engineers to the territory by giving them special assignments through a clear, detailed and document mission and getting their feedback.
- Ensure that the pipeline is within benchmarks for sales targets.
Opportunities and offers generation:
- Prepare technical presentation and present the solution and offer to the customer.
- Negotiate and close order along the strategic selling concepts.
- Monitor progress of project and intervene if necessary to develop corrective actions.
- Bonding with customers
- Bachelor degree in engineering, preferably in mechanical, electrical or industrial automation.
- 2-3 years in machines design or field work, sales experienced is a plus.
- Computer literate with a very good knowledge of AutoCad an Microsoft Office
- Willness to frequent travel for sales or installation purposes
NES Global Talent