Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP ABAP Developer
Washington Frank International
175 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
SAP ABAP Developer – Wrocław
Developers are required for a new international project starting in Wrocław for a well-established and successful company. The majority of the work will be set in Wrocław but would require very minimal travel internationally to meet with clients. The client is looking for less experienced SAP ABAP developers for this project. The client is flexible and considerate so developers of different levels are accepted however this is mainly focused for developers with only a few years’ experience looking to expand their knowledge in EDI and SAP ABAP. There is at the moment no possibilities for remote work.
- Be proficient in SAP ABAP and its core modules related to business management and day to day functions (FI, CO and MM preferred but all other modules welcomed)
- Full understanding of the system that you will be solely or collaboratively designing from end to end, understanding strengths, flaws and weaknesses in the system
- Prioritising business requirements and requests when developing the SAP system, again assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the business aspect (functional development) and how it can be affected by the ABAP writing/developing (technical development).
- Develop and test SAP modules during and after development directly related to business development and business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer related subject field (computer science, software or programming development).
- Be able to consult and communicate with team members of all levels on the project
- Have experience and use of SAP ABA, particularly with SAP ECC6 / EHP7 but all other (younger or older) versions are welcome.
- Abobe Forms / SmartForms / SAP Workflow
- Thorough understanding of SAP architecture
- Complete fluency in English
What the company offers:
- Opportunity to work and develop skills in up to date SAP modules, software and systems.
- Competitive salary up to 14000PLN gross per month
- Relocation Package of 1 months salary
- Work for one of the largest, most prestigious industrial firms
- Medical coverage and sports card.
- Other benefits involved…