Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP ABAP Developer
Washington Frank International
16 dni temu
Washington Frank International is the leading recruitment company in EMEA, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of employers in Poland, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
SAP ABAP Developer – Wrocław
Developers are required for a new international project starting in Wrocław for a well-established and successful company. The majority of the work will be set in Wrocław but would require very minimal travel internationally to meet with clients. The client is looking for less experienced SAP ABAP developers for this project. The client is flexible and considerate so developers of different levels are accepted however this is mainly focused for developers with only a few years’ experience looking to expand their knowledge in SAP ABAP. There is at the moment no possibilities for remote work.
- Be proficient in SAP ABAP and its core modules related to business management and day to day functions.
- Full understanding of the system that you will be solely or collaboratively designing from end to end, understanding strengths, flaws and weaknesses in the system
- Prioritising business requirements and requests when developing the SAP system, again assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the business aspect (functional development) and how it can be affected by the ABAP writing/developing (technical development).
- Develop and test SAP modules during and after development directly related to business development and business requiremen
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer related subject field (computer science, software or programming development).
- Be able to consult and communicate with team members of all levels on the project
- Have experience and use of SAP ABA, particularly with SAP ECC6 / EHP7 but all other (younger or older) versions are welcome.
- Abobe Forms / SmartForms / SAP Workflow
- Thorough understanding of SAP architecture
- Complete fluency in English
- Develop and test SAP modules during and after development directly related to business development and business requirements
- Annual Salary with bonuses of 14000PLN Gross per month
- Relocation package for those outside of Wrocław
- Further training and certifications provided to you
- International project for one of the most successful companies in the world
- Polish permanent contract with SportsCard, health insurance and other bonuses