Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP BO Senior Developer - visualisation expert
326 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
SAP BO Senior Developer - Office based in Poznan, Poland
What you see is usually what you get in life, and most of the time first impressions can make or break success.
A senior SAP BO visualisation developer required for a Nordic company based in Wielkopolska. In this role you will be working alongside developers and IT professionals in BI, with strong contact with internal clients.
For this role you will need to be very well experienced in creating innovative, unique and user friendly dashboards, scorecards and data visualisations for this end user. This is a position for a senior developer with multiple years’ experience in the area outlined, as work and interaction will require you to understand exact business requirements but also use your own recommendations.
For this role you will need:
- Good business knowledge
- Strong developer experience in SAP BO and SAP BI
- Excellent design and development experience working with visualisation methods such as dashboards and data visualisations, such as those for desktops, tablets and phones
- Experience using Lumira 2.0 Designer/Discovery, Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office for creation of dashboards, standard reports and ad-hoc reports
- Project experience working with SAP BO and/or SAP BI/BW on multiple projects, at least 1 full cycle experience.
- Fluent English
- Communicative, team-player, energetic and innovative
This is a super reputable company with a global presence, true market leaders and innovators. Dedication and investment in to their staff is one of their core mottos; so comfort, job stability and new technology is a big point around this client. The company will assist in relocation and assistance for you and your family for this job.
Other benefits include:
- A permanent position with a competitive salary of up to 25K PLN Gross per month.
- Minimal travel (20%~)
- Nordic work culture
- Language courses
- Private Health cover
- Sports and Leisure Card
- Projects and Work in new versions in SAP
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.