Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP Hybris/JEE developer
Washington Frank International
138 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Do you have the technical knowledge, mind-set and motivation to use your Java skills to its maximum? If you have J2EE and Java development experience keep reading, because I have the role for you and your career. Hybris is an eCommerce platform frequently integrated with SAP and other ERP’s for B2B or B2C. Rated as one of the best at the moment, its uses and potential are ever-growing, and this is a chance for you to be trained and developed in this role.
There are not many opportunities for mid- senior JEE developers to learn and earn Hybris in a strong, IT and project orientated environment.
- Junior to mid-level experience in Java/J2EE and Spring framework
- Knowledge (theoretical or practical) of SAP Hybris platform
- Prior experience and strong familiarity with data modelling concepts
- Experience in working with search engines (e.g. SOLR, Endeca search)
The work environment focuses on collaborative project building, people from different IT backgrounds and cultures will be present on this project in Poland and so your interpersonal skills are key factors in this role.
- Competitive Salary 14-18PLN Gross per month on permanent contract
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- MultiSports Card
- International travel outside of Europe (30%)
- Relocation/on boarding package