Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
16 dni temu
We are changing the way how developers get hired. Instead of spending hours being interviewed, we provide candidates a challenge to solve based on a real business problem that our clients have. The challenge will be evaluated and most likely you will be interviewed directly by our clients. For more info: www.talent4gig.com
For an innovative company in the financial industry, we are looking for a highly skilled senior Scala developer to design, implement and maintain applications and services on innovative investment management platform based on micro-services.
The developer will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and develop the complete product development life cycle.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with business and other IT units to gather and understand requirements
- Contribute to software and architectural design decisions
- Design and implement automated tests to work in a continuous integration / continuous deployment environment
- Become involved in the internal DevOps and Scala guilds.
- Maintain close interaction with the business on very diverse topics: front-end portals to management of long-maturity life insurance products
- Fluency in English is essential
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- Experience building scalable, distributed applications in Scala and Java
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience in developing software in an agile environment
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience in implementation of APIs for integration with internal and external systems
- Strong problem-solving skills & ability to learn in a fast paced environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Financial background in either banking or the insurance industry
- Cloud migration activities either Public or Private
- Experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints is an advantage to this role
- CQRS and event sourcing hands on experience
- Knowledge of server-less architecture would be a benefit
- DevOps experience configuration management, containers, virtualisation, continuous integration and deployment
- Practical experience with, either or both, AWS or Azure
- Akka / Akka Persistence / Akka HTTP / Akka Streams / ScalaZ / Play / Slick / Kafka / event streaming pipelines
- Docker / Kubernetes / AWS / Jenkins / AngularJS
- A very competitive salary CHF 130K+ and a package for relocation.