Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Security Analyst SOC T2
Atos Global Delivery Center Polska Sp. z o.o.
29 dni temu
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
We’re looking for individuals dedicated to information security or experienced analysts to join Atos Security Operation Center being a part of Big Data and Security division.
Most typical tasks include:
- analyzing incidents/alerts escalated from Tier 1 (T1),
- confirming them as real incidents or discard as false-positives,
- actively being involved in shaping the way contracts are delivered from SOC:
- by taking part in the onboardings,
- by attending meetings with the business client,
- by transforming expectations into configurations and workflows,
- correlation rules fine tuning.
- working in SECURITY – most dynamically developing area of IT.
- we offer great development opportunities including financing of world class trainings and certifications.
- every day brings new fascinating cases…
- developing your career to become an expert in Security
- fun by discovering new threats and solving IT SEC puzzles.
You will be a part of SOC Tier 2 unit, acting as a second point of communication for all services related to information security.
- remote work possibility
- work within business hours with possible on call duty
- team size: approx. 25 Analysts + Resource Planners + Team Manager
- location: Bydgoszcz, Kraszewskiego 1 street, Business Park
- Employee performance review: every half year
- support from colleagues: every new employee is assigned to more experienced one who is called “a buddy”. A buddy it is not only a teacher, this is a person who inspires you and from whom you can “steal” job know-how.
- in cheerful atmosphere, in goal-oriented teams, with focus on tasks that have meaning for us, for our clients and for future Cyber Security landscape. Curious? - have a look
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team’s skills so if you’re able to cover couple of these then it means you’re looking at the right job description:
- IT Security in heart (understanding of security),
- solid SIEM background (minimum a year experience with SIEM Tools, good addition will be knowledge about log sources/correlation rules)
- experience in one of the following fields:
- OS administration,
- Active Directory,
- penetration tests,
- vulnerability management,
- Antivirus software,
- incident response,
- CompTIA Security+,
- ITIL Foundation
- CCNA CyberOps
- any other security related.
- CV review,
- Technical call,
- F2F meeting including language check part,
- Stable employment
- Attractive salary
- Participation in interesting projects
- Working in international environment
- Contacting with the latest IT technology
- Training and development programs
- Studying of foreign languages
- Unlimited access to e-learning
- Private medical care (including dental care)
- Additional life insurance