Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.
Senior Analyst IT Security
The Senior Analyst IT Security / SOC (Security Operations Center) conducts essential cyber security incident handling activities for Kennametal. This is accomplished by conducting event and incident analysis and coordinating incident containment and remediation actions. In addition, the SOC Team Member is instrumental in cyber threat and vulnerability identification, analysis and response coordination. The jobholder will be responsible for interfacing with the Kennametal Managed Security Service Provider to receive alerts and determine appropriate action. This role includes cybersecurity incident response, threat and vulnerability management.
We are open to any location in the country, as it is a fully remote job from Poland.
Major tasks and responsibilities
- Serve as a technical resource for cyber security incident handling
- Provide qualified guidance on and coordinate execution of identification, analysis, response and monitoring of cyber threat and vulnerabilities
- Monitor and consult on technical vulnerability remediation
Incident Management and Monitoring
- Manage Security incidents. Assist in developing concepts for efficient and effective security response activities.
- Be a trusted point of contact and expertise for incidents and manage all the incident response activities including escalation to upper management.
- Provide qualified guidance on SOC alerting conditions and necessary data sources
- Note: this role requires some on-call duty
- Analyze and interpret results of vulnerability management activities using standard frameworks (CVSS)
- Research and investigate new and emerging vulnerabilities, to include 0Day events
- Identify and resolve false positive findings in assessment results
- Assess compensating controls and validate their effectiveness
- Partner with stakeholders to streamline, standardize and document vulnerability remediation procedures
- Monitor vulnerability remediation activities
- Integrate information from disparate sources and create tactical intelligence that is relevant to protecting the business.
- Research and investigate new and emerging cyber threats and vulnerabilities through participation in external security communities.
- Manage the collection, analysis, and dissemination of cybersecurity threat information
- Manage relationships with global stakeholders to identify business needs and design appropriate security controls.
- Analyze and interpret threat information using standard frameworks (Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK framework)
- Generate timely business cyber threat intelligence assessment reports to business owners and management stakeholders
- Generate timely technical cyber threat intelligence assessment reports to IT management and stakeholders
Other Areas of Effort
- Support the achievement of the Global IT Strategy
- B.S in information assurance (or related field) with minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on a computer security incident response team or in an incident response role
- Practical experience with identifying, analyzing, and communicating cyber threat and vulnerability information
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills (English business fluent spoken and written)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and perform detailed, complex analysis and data interpretation
- Effective interpersonal skills, out-of-the-box thinking and ability to interface with all levels of staff
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with ambiguous situations
Ideal, but not required:
- Experience in a global corporation
- Experience with incident response across a multi-provider cloud environment
- Experience with incident management in Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with Endpoint Detection and Response technologies (Microsoft Defender ATP, CrowdStrike Falcon)
- SANS Certified Incident Handler, CERT-Certified Computer Security Incident Handler certification or equivalent
- Experience applying threat and vulnerability analyses models, including the LM Cyber Kill Chain, the Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)
What we offer
- Multisport card that enables free entrance to gyms
- Lunch pass card pre-payed monthly for paying in restaurants
- Remote working
- Medicover Private healthcare combining high quality specialists and fast lane Vs public services