Senior Digital Project Manager with Japanease
120 dni temu
Nitro Digital is a leading digital marketing & development agency specializing in web design, web application development, mobile application development and online marketing, primarily for the healthcare and financial services industries. We have an awesome opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager with a strong understanding of web technologies, looking to work in a fast paced agency environment.
In this role, you will be helping lead the charge toward a more Agile and collaborative working environment at Nitro. You will be reporting to the Operations Director, and managing a nearshore team of developers, as well as liaising closely with the Client Services, Creative and Commercial teams. You will oversee the work of a more junior Project Manager, and have a access to Project support staff.
The successful candidate will attend client meetings, with the Account Manager, in a technical capacity and provide the first point of contact for technical queries. A professional manner is essential, as is the ability to think on your feet. Ideally, we also want some experience of the creative side of the business: functional design, having a view on a well designed site or app, etc.
We use a mix of project management processes, increasing the use of Agile methods where we can. You will become part of the team driving this transition.
- Gather and confirm requirements from the client at the project initiation stage.
- Turn clients’ requirements into a project specification and user stories.
- The desire to seek to add value to each and every project
- Together with the QA Manager, develop test plans and definitions of acceptability
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects.
- You would be working US hours so need to expect to work 3pm to 11pm on daily basis
- Assist the Account Managers and clients by providing technical advice
- Work with the Creative team, having input on overall creative brief, but also have UX and creative eye.
- Be responsible for ensuring all work delivered to the Account Manager, or client is of the highest possible quality.
- You may be required to travel within the UK or elsewhere to meet with clients.
- You can think creatively and add value to each of your projects.
- fluent in Japanese
Eligible from day one:
- Private Medical Healthcare (Medicover)
- Life Insurance (ING)
- Everyday office fruit supply
- English classes at work
- Lunch provided if working US hours
- Additional remuneration for working from 5pm ranging from +50% till 6pm, +100% from 6 to 8 pm and +150 from 10pm
- Relocation package
These last 3 are allocated upon completion of 3-month probation:
- Company profit share
- Growth Share options
- Production Bonus