You will be part of a backend team which develops solutions for one of our games and is responsible for them end-to-end. Together with game designers and product owners you will discuss, set priorities and decide about new features. All technology choices are available at your disposal, as long as they work and have been consulted with other team members.
Most of our services are implemented in Scala with heavy focus on functional programming. We deploy them to Kubernetes. We use Kafka as event streaming platform.
- has broad general technical knowledge — and knows specific subjects in depth,
- has experience leading architecture of a large system,
- is focused on team and company goals and their effective delivery,
- feels accountable for the team performance,
- builds trust by showing and admitting their vulnerabilities,
- debates productively within the whole company,
- is able to listen and react constructively to ideas from less experienced people,
- shares team's failures openly and constructively,
- leads by example in both technical and organisational domains,
- reacts with pragmatism and positivity in the face of challenging situations,
- delegates effectively,
- is great at sharing information,
- challenges others,
- gives constructive feedback,
- seeks and is able to receive feedback, especially negative one.
- Using Scala in production (at least 2 years)
- Microservice architectures
- Using functional programming
- Typelevel ecosystem, Kafka, Spark
- developing services
- testing services
- discussing technology choices
- learning new things
- discussing product decisions
- developing infrastructure
- automating things
- developing efficient team process
- teaching & mentoring others
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Our competitive edge is our first mover advantage. We took what we learned while making our first few games to build and improve our game engine, then integrate live data. The results from our first three games was phenomenal, with more than 10,000,000 organic players of our first game, Landlord Real Estate Tycoon.