- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The global tower Global Tooling Services (GTS) develops, deploys new deals and operates a number of ITIL standard service management solutions within ATOS Infrastructure and Data Management.
- Design and development of security compliance scanners and applications in the area of Unix/Linux Systems
- Work with a global Team to analyze and specify security hardening settings for Unix/Linux OS – on premise and in cloud
- Analyze and detect Weak points and vulnerabilities
- Responsible for Development and test of security compliance scans (CIS baselines, Atos own hardening baselines, customer baselines)
- 3rd level analysis of errors
- Documentation of architecture and code
- Work in agile environment
- min. 7 years of experience in system administration of Redhat, Suse, Solaris, HP-UX or AIX: experienced level
- advanced knowledge about security settings and hardening on Unix/Linux platforms
- min. 3 years of experience in developing with perl projects and modules.: min. medium level
- know-how about industry standard hardening baseline. Know where to look for hardening best practices, like vendor security recommendation or NSA Security Configuration Guides or CIS
- version system: TFS or GIT or similar
- good english
- knowledge in openssh, sendmail, smtp, ntp, syslogging, sudo mechanism
- apache operation and configuration
- basic knowledge in using BMC BladeLogic or ansible
We can offer you a SDC Software Developer job in a growing international company. The possibility to explore the newest technologies, contribute to the implementation of new and modified systems, take ownership of tooling applications and all operational activities.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, internal and external trainings, budget for development activities, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of our team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
Atos Global Delivery Center Polska
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 100 000 pracowników w 72 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Toruniu, Gdańsku i Krakowie pracuje ponad 4 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został czterokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.