Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world's leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V (NSEU) has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp – The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Paris, Redditch (UK) and a software development office in Gdansk.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by managing (plan, track, control) flawlessly execution and delivery of technical development projects in time, quality and cost
- Manage project releases and deliveries as well as project resource plan, effort and tools budget
- Continuously measure the performance of the project and report project status and KPIs
- Actively perform risk assessments, report risks and related countermeasures
- Handle change requests and problem reports in technical development
- Monitor deliverables of 3rd party suppliers
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least three years of project management experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
- Knowledge of project management methods to plan, monitor and control of technical development (Agile, IPMA, PMI, Prince2)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work under time and customer pressure
- Knowledge of V-Model, Scrum, Automotive SPICE and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- German language knowledge would be an advantage
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Nippon Seiki Europe
Nippon Seiki Europe
We are Nippon Seiki, world leaders in the design and production of driver information displays. With decades of experience we are dedicated to improving the driving experience through state-of-the-art HMI, by creating products based on the ethos of complete ‘Precision, Perfection and Performance’ – where safety, innovation and ultimately, driver enjoyment is at the heart of all we do.