Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
(Senior) System Engineer, Baseband Platform
302 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
The baseband platform architecture organization in Wroclaw is a strongly growing team in the Mobile Networks business group of Nokia Networks that is responsible to define the baseband processing and base station architecture of our products. This includes the optimization of radio algorithms, the dimensioning of the hardware, software and system-on-chip components of our products, the mapping of the algorithms to the defined product architecture, and the preparation of the product implementation as such.
Within this organization, a newly created team in Wroclaw looks into the assessment, optimization and specification of physical layer (PHY) and medium access control (MAC) algorithms for our LTE and 5G products, with a particular focus on massive MIMO, NR layer 1 design, IoT, dynamic TDD and related multi-cell RRM. The team collaborates closely with related research projects in Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia's standardization delegates, product management, BTS architecture teams, key customer teams, and of course the product development teams that take the work forward and perform the actual implementation of the specified algorithms. The team is in a unique position in the way that it is in the heart of Nokia's product development for 5G, but still provides the room for substantial product innovation.
Within the team, a wide range of roles from junior to senior are available, depending on the candidates' background involving, e.g., project management, support of 3GPP contributions, system architecture work, or direct interaction with customers. Beside experienced candidates, we are explicitly also looking for fresh M.Sc. graduates to enrich our team.
- M.Sc. in electrical engineering, computer engineering or similar technical field. A Ph.D. is a plus
- solid knowledge of the physical layer and/or MAC layer of cellular communication systems, in particular related to baseband signal processing. Knowledge on 5G and/or a detailed insight into 3GPP standardization is a plus
- experience in modeling PHY and MAC schemes and assessing their performance through MATLAB simulations
- an additional background in FPGA programming, RF circuit design, modeling and compensation of RF impairments or a general understanding of SW, HW and SoC design is a plus
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- dealing with latest processing technologies
- contributing to development of future telco solutions
- variety of projects with different focus areas
- flexible and friendly working environment
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- on the job activities which revolve not only around project development (open source projects, H@ckathons - own initiatives development during brain storm programming - during work hours!)
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.