Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Service Desk Supporter - Danish/Swedish/German Speaker
230 dni temu
Join us as
Aarhus or Gdańsk Wrzeszcz
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible working hours
- Fast career development
- Great atmosphere
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Chillout zone
- Tens of benefits
- International environment
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk and we are looking for talented people to join. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things.
Right now, we are expanding our Shared Services Centre to make room for about 40 Service Desk supporters with IT flair and fluency in English, Danish, Swedish or German.
Help start a global covering Service Desk and become part of a brand-new team.
Because Arla Foods is building a completely new IT Service Desk, we will need a team with large variety and diversity. There are several positions open, for both the experienced Service Desk supporters but also for the people new to this line of work. A unique chance for people looking for a starting entry position into a global company with many career paths.
There are some skills and qualities which we require:
- Very good English and/or fluent Danish/Swedish/German
- Min. 1 year of professional experience in Service Desk/Customer Service Department
- Willingness to learn and make progress in current role
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong communications, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong team-player orientation
- Good analytical and organization skills
- General understanding of ITIL Methodology
- Possible 24/7 availability
Other skills and qualities, which will give you an advantage:
- Familiar with one or more of these tools
- KCS - Knowledge Centered Service
- Microsoft O365
- Possible to start no later than July 2018
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Relocation package
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office :)
Your Gdansk possibility
Soon, Gdansk will become a primary IT hub. We are known for our agile processes, collaboration and how we develop our ways of working. Here, you join our IT help desk, which is available 24/7, to support Arla colleagues across countries and functions.
The strategy for our Gdansk hub, is to continue growth in organization, responsibility and tasks. Therefore, the possibilities for professional and personal development is only to increase in the future.
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. If you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions.
If this sounds exciting please apply as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.
Arla Global Financial Services Centre Sp. z o.o.
Meet Arla GSS
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 20,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center, and thanks to our work:
1. Farmers around the world receive payments for the delivery of delicious milk.
2. Production plants have all the necessary tools and raw materials to work with.
3. Arla Foods accounting books are clean and perfectly organized.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection