DEKRA Praca is a company belonging to the DEKRA AG holding - a leader in personnel services throughout Europe. Our activity is focused on the territory of Poland, acting as an intermediary in recruiting employees and offering broadly understood services in the field of personnel consulting, permanent recruitment and temporary work. Dekra Praca Ltd is the Employment Agency No. 8194.
Currently, we are looking for specialists people for the position of:
Based on a certain list, Sales Specialist pre-defines technical decision-makers in small and medium-sized enterprises and then uses a standardized messaging strategy for the product / solution to identify and qualify potential customers.
- Performing structured multi-channel indirect sales (calls, e-mails, communities), daily number 80+;
- Creating a TOP customers list or prospect customers list;
- Delivering and defining, together with customers, a coherent communication path designed to repeat sales achievements;
- Focusing on the offer adjusted to the target group;
- Generating leads / opportunities and analysis of leads and their qualification (BANT);
- Creating a Lead / Opportunity Profile in the CRM system, which may include scheduling an appointment or other expected follow-ups;
- Building long-term relationships with customers and ensuring the highest standards of service;
Requirements and competences:
- Communication skills: Good written and verbal communication skills and a professional business language (English + German, Estonian, Hebrew, Austrian or Swiss German);
- Sales skills: stable implementation of a communication strategy that allows you to reach decision-makers and clearly define the next steps;
- Industry knowledge: basic knowledge of the target industry (sales, IT, internet marketing), enabling communication regarding product information;
- Business operations: the ability to document the results of one's own work and define eligibility criteria (BANT);
- Willingness to develop professionally in the IT area;
- Education: bachelor's degree required;
- Experience: 6 months to 2 years, sales and / or marketing experience is preferred;
- Languages: required level of English/ German / Estonian / Hebrew/ French/ Dutch/ Spanish/ Norwegian/ Finish/ Russian/ Czech/ Hungarian C1
- Tools / systems: fluent knowledge of basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, web conferencing tools) and experience in using CRM systems are definitely preferred;
Our client offers:
- Employment under a contract;
- Salary adequate to your skills;
- Full support at the implementation stage;
- Possibility of remote work;
DEKRA Praca Sp. z o.o.
DEKRA Praca Sp. z o.o. jest częścią niemieckiej firmy DEKRA AG, która obecnie działa w ponad 20 krajach, zatrudniając łącznie ponad 17.000 pracowników. DEKRA Praca Sp. z o.o należy do Dekra Arbeit GmbH z siedzibą w Stuttgarcie – jednego z liderów na międzynarodowym rynku HR posiadając 112 oddziałów działających na terenie Europy.