NES Global Talent is a global technical recruitment company which has 45 offices across the world. 500 specialised recruiters supports Candidates and companies industries: Energy, Construction & Property, Oil & Gas, Pharma, IT, Manufacturing.
Our Client is an international construction company specialised in power sector employing 3600 people worldwide having 40 years of experience in the engineering industry. The company belongs to large Northern American Construction Group operating in Power, Oil&Gas, Telecommunication sectors employing 32 000 people worldwide.
Our Client due to strengthen its position in Europe is currently recruiting for position:
Place of work: Contracts in the all of Poland
- Ensuring that the quality of the Civil construction works complies with the discipline project drawings, standards, specifications and contract requirements;
- Prompt and competent handling of deviations, disputes, changes and clarification requirements as well as the resolution of technical problems;
- Liaising with Engineering to ensure that all changes are incorporated in the as-built drawings;
- Coordinating the team of people on site as well as supervising / cooperating with the relevant subcontractors;
- Cooperate with client and affiliates that are active on the construction site;
- Enforcing safety awareness during the course of execution and initiating additional measures where required;
- Reporting on costs, quality, performance, progress and time frames;
- When not engaged in construction works preparing cost calculations for tenders;
- Searching for subcontractors and assessing them and maintain good relations with subcontractors
- Supervising and directing the day to day construction activities on site;
- Provide expert technical advice and coaching to the crews completing the construction activities.
- Master degree, Civil Engineering;
- Professional experience regarding the Civil & Construction;
- Ability to manage and lead the assigned projects;
- Ability to act in accordance with corporate standards and project procedures;
- Interest in multidisciplinary planning and interacting;
- Communication skills and willingness to work within the multicultural environment;
- Team driven mind-set;
- MS Excel/Office skills;
- Civil license to supervise construction works with no limits;
- Experience in T&D business as site engineer is a plus;
- Very good command of Polish and English language.
Our Client offer:
- Great possibility to develop skills in the Canadian EPC power international company;
- Very good remuneration and extra bonuses for your job;
- Opportunity to take part in building new organization;
- Open and friendly organizational culture.
NES Global Talent