SONIQSOFT WILL URGENTLY EMPLOY A CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION:
- Remote working, some regular meetings in location required.
The SW Tester will be a part of our interdisciplinary skilled IT Team, participate in the international project in the development of software in distributed architecture. Primary task to define, responsible for planning and performing integration tests and functional tests of developed SW including SW, developed at other sites.
- approx. 36 months, with the opportunity of extending cooperation.
- experience as dedicated SW tester
- ability to write test specifications and reports in English basing on SW documents
- experience with the Visual Studio environment
- knowledge of GitLab and Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration processes are welcome
- communicative English, both in writing and speaking
- desire for professional development
- reliability and precision at work
- very good, open minded team players
- willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- strong problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- attractive and flexible terms of cooperation (contract or civil)
- possibility of remote work (including regular visits at the company's headquarter in Radlin)
- worldwide career opportunity - work in an international environment using the most up-to-date methods and technologies
- professional development under the expert’s supervision
- work in a young and dynamic international team of specialists
- inspirational challenges
- possibility of obtaining funding for studies, trainings, professional literature, etc.
- friendly work atmosphere and assured fruit and company breakfasts
- free parking
SONIQSOFT JRMM sp. z o.o. SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA