Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Staff Power Electronics Control and Modelling Engineer
82 dni temu
Nr Ref.: 1800395
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodward is a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact.
Works as an electrical simulation engineer in the R&D team developing the controller for frequency converters in wind applications. Develop an algorithms for controlling DFIG and FSC converters.
- Frequency converter control algorithms development by means of modelling and simulation
- Power electronics, electrical machines, electrical grid systems research, modelling and simulation
- Closed loop control algorithms design
- Thermal modelling of semiconductor devices used in frequency converters
- Electrical systems dynamics simulation analysis for verification of frequency converter system behavior in accordance to Power Quality and Grid Compliance standards
- Analysis of frequency converter components (IGBT, chokes, transformers, measurements etc.) to meet internal and customer standards
- Development of simulation and calculation tools for different converter and machines types
- Preparation of Matlab automatic calculation tools
- Preparation of user interface for automatic calculation tools
- Preparation of data processing scripts for various calculation types
- Greater than 8 years professional engineering experience or a combination of experience and advanced degree required.
- Eng. or MSc. degree in Electrical Engineering (with a major in Drive Automation or Power Electronics) or similar
- Knowledge and experience in the area of power electronics – especially 3-ph IGBT converters used in electrical drive systems
- Knowledge and experience in the area of electrical machines used in electrical drive systems and understanding electrical machines modelling methods
- Knowledge of electrical calculations – 1-phase and 3-phase AC circuits steady-state
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with PLECS or different Matlab/Simulink toolbox for power electronics and electrical machines and systems modelling
- Competent skills in problem solving and trouble-shooting
- Ability to effectively operate in the team-work environment and communicate with team members
- Very good English language skills
Few skills from the following preferred:
- Knowledge and experience in the area of the grid-side and machine-side 3-ph power electronics converters control concepts and topologies
- Knowledge and experience in the area of the semiconductor devices thermal modelling and relevant protection algorithms
- Knowledge and experience in the area of electrical power systems dynamics
- Knowledge and experience in the area of power quality and grid compliance standards
- Knowledge and experience in the area in the area of power electronics components
- Experience with implementation of control algorithms on DSP (C) and FPGA (VHDL) based platforms is an advantage
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- Relocation package
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Każdego dnia, wykorzystujemy naszą wiedzę i zasoby by tworzyć systemy stosowane w najtrudniejszych warunkach. Rozwiązujemy problemy naszych Klientów, pomagamy usprawniać ich produkty i wspólnie stawiamy czoła wyzwaniom, aby opracować rozwiązania zmieniające świat - Dołącz do naszego zespołu!