Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Staff Test Engineer
88 dni temu
Nr Ref.: 1700491
Woodward s a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodward technology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are desigining, manufacturing and testing engine controllers and frequency converters for wind turbines.
Join our OPS Test Engineering Team as a Staff Engineer Test.
- Designs, supports, improves and tests high complexity test systems and equipment dedicated to electronic devices and frequency converters.
- Defines, develops, tests and supports moderate to high complexity software applications.
- Ensures designs meet manufacturability, testability and reliability criteria. Independently troubleshoots/analyzes system problems.
- Carry out complex or novel research assignments requiring the development of new or improved test techniques and procedures
- Participates in creation and evaluation of new product test requirements, test methods and strategies; provides estimates for new test equipment.
- Sets technical direction on complex projects to other Engineers – technical lead.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates detailed phases of a major project
- Expert engineering knowledge; complete understanding of software, component functions and testing requirements.
- Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills and analytical calculation skills.
- Good instrumentation calibration theory and accuracy analysis
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including presentations
- Ability to effectively operate in the multidisciplinary project team environment and communicate with Customers and Suppliers
- A degree in electronics engineering or closely related field
- Expert knowledge of software development, simulation and analysis tools including editors, compilers, linkers, debuggers, code analyzers, version control systems, software testing tools, etc...
- Understanding of power electronics will be an advantage
- At least 8 years relevant experience
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- Relocation package
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Każdego dnia, wykorzystujemy naszą wiedzę i zasoby by tworzyć systemy stosowane w najtrudniejszych warunkach. Rozwiązujemy problemy naszych Klientów, pomagamy usprawniać ich produkty i wspólnie stawiamy czoła wyzwaniom, aby opracować rozwiązania zmieniające świat - Dołącz do naszego zespołu!