Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia invests in young talents. Every year students of different specializations have a chance to gain their first work experience under the guidance of experienced mentor.
Organization: Fixed Networks
Position: Summer Trainee – Transformation Engineer
As a summer trainee in the Fixed Networks team you will:
- Work as a part of Delivery Team based on activities described in MoP’s and Project Binder,
- On time delivery output data to the proper customer server without any deviation which can have an impact on the migration process
- Providing support for TPM and other members of Delivery Team in scope of information related to the migration process like: timing, errors or problems reports, etc.) via proper systems.
- Use agile methods and the environment to work on solutions
- Apply and maintains quality standards. Participates in process and tools evolution and improvements.
- Behave as an innovator. Suggests improvements and seeks opportunities for innovation. Demonstrates initiative & adaptability to changing business environments.
We work with:
- Operating systems & Tools: Linux/Unix, Windows, Virtual Machines, NE’s CLI interfaces
- Specific Tools/Scripts used for data transformation and validation
- Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM
- Next generation technologies
- Understanding (based on training [OJT] provided by Nokia) of the migration process and tools used during this process,
- On time preparation of output data based on input data delivered by the customer according to the agreed workflow,
- Preparation of information data related to the data preparation using proper systems,
- Support customer in case of problems related to the migration process
- Ability to perform few processes in parallel with the high quality of output,
- Experience of working in a virtual team environment,
- Ability to support other members of delivery team in case of problem
- Experienced in using cross-browser-compatible websites (Including Firefox, MS Edge, Chrome)
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools especially Word, Excel
- Performs day-to-day activities to meet project objectives. Will have to be able to work constructively with customers and projects teams.
- Able to work on own initiative,
- Experienced in working with international teams in diverse locations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has cross-cultural knowledge and global mindset.
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”