Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, control cabinets, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Quality Team as a Supplier Quality Engineer.
Nr Ref.: 1902232
- Execute Quality tools that apply to the product and suppliers assigned. Quality Engineering tools such as: auditing principals, PPAP, APQP, SPC, MSA, First Articles, PFMEA, calibration systems, etc. to understand and ultimately resolve issues in the supply base,
- Apply understanding of the relevant product or customer specifications, flow down documents, procedures, engineering or process drawings and regulating agent body requirements that apply to the products and suppliers assigned,
- Issues, monitors and maintains corrective action requests,
- Works effectively with suppliers to resolve problems using Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA) tools,
- Analyze supplier performance data to determine continuous improvement opportunities to improve supplier performance,
- Utilizes available data to establish schedules and perform required audits of assigned suppliers,
- Maintains accurate and current supplier quality records, such as supplier audits, certifications, corrective action responses, and database screens,
- Participate with the Sourcing team to select and manage assigned suppliers,
- Travel to assigned suppliers, as necessary (domestic and international),
- Executes established Advanced Quality Plan for assigned suppliers, based upon:
- Type and complexity of product being procured,
- Quality history of supplier,
- Requirements placed upon items,
- Level of supplier’s demonstrated process control,
- Participates in continuous improvement activities (internal/external).
- Technical university degree,
- 2 years of professional experience as supplier quality engineer, preferably in multinational environment,
- Excellent communication skills, including English,
- Team player,
- Detail oriented,
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills,
- Proficient at MS Office,
- Ability to understand principals of ISO-9001, QS-9000 and/or TS-16949 / VDA 6.3 will be an advantage,
- Ability to understand principals of Continuous Improvement Methodologies (6 Sigma, Lean Mfg. etc.).
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)