For our Client, one of the leading CNC machine manufacturers in Europe, with production in several locations in Europe, we are looking for the Sales Manager.
- Overall responsibility for sales activities.
- Development and implementation of a target-oriented sales strategy.
- Responsibility for market share, sales and returns.
- Further development of existing sales structures.
- Comprehensive management of the employees who report directly.
- Support of the sales force in the sales process, especially in the areas of sales tactics, methods, pricing, presentation, customer visits.
- Negotiation and conclusion.
- Merging the relevant fundamentals and parameters of sales with reporting to the supervisor.
- Monitoring of objectives and implementation of the sales process.
- Independent implementation of sales activities (offers, tracking, negotiation,
- Degree) in the role of salesperson / key account manager with defined contacts / customers).
- Professional sales personality with many years of experience.
- Technical training with additional business skills (e.g. Mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, etc.).
- Several years of sales responsibility in the international capital goods sector at division management or management level (ideally CNC machines or machine tools equipment).
- Self-image for responsibility for results.
- Polish and English spoken and written (German is an advantage).
- Contemporary and appreciative management style + high focus on results and assertiveness.
- winning and motivating personality.
- Convincing leadership and integration skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative drive.
- A willingness to travel required according to the position.