Tax Content Consultant
160 dni temu
Kelly Services, founded by William R. Kelly in 1946, is an international workforce solutions provider for customers in a variety of industries in 40 countries. Kelly Services specializes in Recruitment Projects within IT, Finance and Accounting, Multi-Lingual, HR, Sales and Marketing, Engineering. In addition Kelly also offers an array of Consulting and Outsourcing services.
- Updating existing templates in accordance with written requirements / specifications
- Assisting in building new country templates, working in partnership with experienced content designer’s, platform developers and local partners where required
- Reviewing and testing tax templates, to ensure they meet written requirements / specifications and are built in accordance with best practice
- Managing the day to day development process, including; managing the tracking system, delegating work to junior resources, reviewing testing and QA results, escalating roadblocks and risks to the management
- Providing 3rd line support, escalated from product support teams and local client service teams
- Supporting the team, undertaking research such as reviewing tax authority documents, tax legislation and other information sources. You will also be involved in tax related discussions with partners and tax authorities as needed
- Your main interaction will be with the Tax Business Analysts and other content specialists, who will manage the high level development plans and specifications
- Experienced tax professional (at least 3 years and around 1 year supervisory experience) with practical experience in tax compliance and / or advisory
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a numerical discipline (Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics or related subjects)
- Fluent English, knowledge of other languages, particularly French, Spanish, German or Italian, is desirable
Tax and / or Accountancy qualification (willing to consider a range of experience including newly or part qualified), ACCA certificate or other Accountancy qualification would be an advantage
- Exposure to tax compliance in one of the following countries would provide a distinct advantage: UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland and Germany
- Interested in technology with a demonstrable knowledge of software systems, in particular good working experience in Excel
- Experience in producing complex calculations or models in Excel would be an advantage and good demonstrations of strong excel skills
- Organised and methodical approach to work, especially attention to detail.
- The ability to work virtually with people in different locations including London, India, Australia
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Training & certification offerings
- Flexibility working hours
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Pension scheme, referral scheme, social fund bonuses and gifts
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Kelly Services Poland Sp. z o.o.
Kelly Services Poland Sp. z o.o. powstała w 2007 roku przejmując działającą od roku 1999 firmę Talents Polska. Jest częścią amerykańskiej globalnej firmy Kelly Services Inc., lidera w branży pozyskiwania pracowników. Kelly oferuje szeroki zakres usług, w tym rekrutacje stałe i czasowe, executive search oraz outsourcing i doradztwo personalne. Obsługując Klientów z całego świata Kelly Services corocznie zapewnia zatrudnienie ponad 500,000 pracownikom na całym świecie. Dochód firmy w 2016 roku wyniósł $5,3miliarda. W 2016 roku firma Kelly Services obchodziła 70-lecie swojej działalności na świecie.