Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
Our B2B Sales Support teams are responsible for close contact with significant B2B Healthcare Customers such as hospitals, private clinics, medical institutions, pharmacies, distributors and sales representatives. We stay close to the Customers because as the department we are mainly responsible for processing their orders and entering their data into our systems.
The job is located in Szczecin and we expect you to work from the office, with the possibility to work remote from home, if needed. Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage a team of > 20 people
- Improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain good working relationships with local lines of business, process owners and internal/external stakeholders
- Recruit, train and develop team members
- Motivate team to achieve individual and team’s objectives
- Take active part in local and global projects
- Create reports for management and internal stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in team management / team leading (preferably in Shared Services or Outsourcing environment)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2) – must have
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Problem solver attitude and improvement drive
- Clear planning and prioritizing skills
- Quality mindset
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Onsite and hybrid work
- Flexible working hours, Mon-Fri
- International work environment with Scandinavian culture
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Relocation support available when moving to Szczecin
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great company events
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Please apply with your English CV. We will contact candidates continuously and close the offer down once we find the best match to the team :)
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.