Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre, we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition, you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
You are offered a unique opportunity to join and lead CP Homecare back office team in Global Commercial Support Department in Coloplast Business Centre. This department is the most growing department in our Centre which means that you can grow with us too! The team supports German healthcare market and it is mainly responsible for entering new customers data into our database, processing consumer’s sales orders, prescriptions and issuing invoices for the Health Insurance Companies in Germany.
- The job is located in Szczecin, hybrid work is possible. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage a team of > 15 people
- Improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, process owners and internal/external stakeholders
- Recruit, train and develop team members
- Motivate team to achieve individual and team’s objectives
- Take active part in local and global projects
- Create reports for management and internal stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in team management / team leading
- Natural leadership skills
- Experience in stakeholder management & customer service support
- Good knowledge of German (min. B1/B2)
- Good knowledge of English (min. B1/B2)
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Problem solver attitude and improvement drive
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Clear planning and prioritizing skills
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Onsite and hybrid work
- Flexible working hours, Mon-Fri
- International work environment with Scandinavian culture
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Relocation support available when moving to Szczecin
That's not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great company events
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.