Currently we are growing our Team and we are looking for a Team Leader to join our TAG Team in Gdansk. As the Sourcing Team Leader, you will work with the sourcing teams, as well as the recruiters to meet team targets and organizational goals. We are looking for a passionate person who possess knowledge and experience of the sourcing function and is open to develop within a leadership role.
As a Talent Sourcing Team Leader, you will be a part of the TAG Gdansk recruitment team. We strongly believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as fundamental ways of working.
- Coach, support, develop a team of talent sourcers;
- Ensure the effectiveness and results of sourcing function;
- Cooperate with the recruiting & sourcing teams to develop sourcing techniques and effective strategies to uncover top talent;
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks, job boards and forums);
- Developing new channels, tools & methods of sourcing for our various locations in CE;
- Cooperate actively and maintain good relationship with business and recruiters to pro-actively identify staffing needs;
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and coordinate influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Sharing your sourcing expertise and management skills to develop the quality of work and sourcing initiatives;
- Support market mapping, business intelligence and RFP response exercises;
- Identifying new tools and technologies to improve sourcing efforts.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcing Specialist or similar role in recruitment an agency or in-house team;
- Good knowledge of various sourcing techniques, tools and methods;
- Keen interest in developing within a leadership role, managing, or leading a sourcing/ recruitment team will be an advantage;
- Strong communication skills in English (German, French, Spanish would be an additional asset)
- Passion for building diverse and inclusive teams;
- Knowledge with technology tools to support the sourcing function;
- Strong analytical skills and vast knowledge of how to track and measure effectiveness and quality in the sourcing process;
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various task simultaneously;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere, at this moment we working for home due to COVID but we plan to be back to the office one day, so the best location will be Gdansk,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Training & development opportunities (Social Talent training, LinkedIn and a lot more),
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O