Two-Up Digital, a leading digital agency in online gaming, has an opening for a Technical Support Engineer role in Kraków to join our L2 Team within the Site Reliability department.
L2 Team is acting as a quick reaction team, and is mainly responsible for resolving and debugging production and staging incidents, as well as performing investigations and forming actions to decrease the amount of incidents.
Additional responsibilities include setting up monitoring for new projects, modifying already existing monitoring, general automation and scripting.
The tools and technologies used within the team revolve around:
Cloud: AWS, Google Cloud and GKE
Automation: Git, Jenkins, Rundeck, Python/Bash
Monitoring: Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana
The team has two day shifts, rotating with other team members, 7:00 - 15:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 PL time.
We're looking for individuals who are willing to join a fast paced and rapidly expanding environment, are open to new challenges and are eager to learn.
- Experience with Linux command line
- Good understanding of web applications, i.e. how websites work
- Basic knowledge of web technologies such as REST APIs and HTTP protocol
- Basic experience in programming (languages such as Python, Java, Bash etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Git
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
Nice to have:
- Any experience with tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, Zabbix, Grafana, Kibana
- Any experience with Amazon AWS and Google Cloud
- Any experience with Kubernetes
- Health Care and Multisport card
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Place for your bike
- Office in a convenient place - Rynek Główny 6, 31-042 Kraków
- Company library
- Startup atmosphere
- Employee referral program
TWO-UP DIGITAL SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Two-Up Digital is a vibrant full-service digital design and development agency. We specialise in the betting & gaming and entertainment industries. Our two founders, Robbie Morris and Martyn Miller, have amassed more than 30 years experience in the sector working with or for many household names such as Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill, Betfair, Racing Post and ITV. Based in Shoreditch, the creative heartbeat of London, we nurture talent and value passionate, ambitious people. Openness and trust in a collegiate and flexible way of working is a cornerstone of our business but the bottom line is we never miss deadlines. We believe success stems from understanding people and their objectives, utilising our experience and knowledge to challenge views to ensure the finest deliverable.