Trainee in Web Department (3-6 months assignment), IKEA Retail, Janki k/Warszawy
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
- You are at the beginning of professional journey and keen to get work experience in Multichannel Retail business,
- You are self-driven and motivated with ability to work/learn in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment,
- You have an eye for detail, are open-minded and inquisitive,
- You speak and write in English on a communicative level,
- You have genuine interest for digital and home furnishing.
- You will be participating in the digital project shaping up new web platform,
- You will be maintaining, updating and verifying content on ikea.pl website,
- You will be searching for best market examples to implement throughout IKEA.pl,
- You will be supporting IKEA digital campaigns execution,
- You will be shadowing and supporting the digital specialist in basic duties and tasks, along with learning the digital nomenclature and basic tools,
- You will be developing your soft and hard skills during trainings and under the supervision of a dedicated mentor,
- You will be learning... Every. Single. Moment.
You will be part of WED department (Web, eCommerce and Digital Channels) placed in Janki Service Office (near Warsaw).
Your main responsibilities will be supporting the digital team in maintaining and optimizing the IKEA website by ensuring that all functionalities and digital marketing content are implemented effectively to secure online performance and operations.
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card).