#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members in nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria) )); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer support for over 35 languages.
The position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria!
Became a member of the largest team of the largest and well-known airline companies.
- Daily communication with customers
- Respond to clients' requests and provide accurate information
- Be positive, friendly and supportive
- Very good level of Polish
- Good level of English
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Self-motivation and result-orientation
- IATA certificate will be a plus
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport
- Meal tickets will be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!