Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance. We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies in all major industries, including financial services, business services, consumer industrials, technology, healthcare, government services, and communications. With over 65 locations throughout North America and a candidate pipeline of more than 5 million, we are equipped to serve our clients wherever needed. Apex combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. In addition, Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award and Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers.
Contract 3 months - renewable
The UI / UX Designer helps the organization tcreate great user experiences and translating designs intfunctional user interface.
Position Objectives and Essential Duties:
- Designing UI/UX workflow and prototypes that promote optimizing of how external customers interact with products
- Adapting existing UI tvarious platforms
- Create mock-ups, prototypes/animations and visual designs teffectively communicate design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept tfinal hand-off tengineering
- Presenting design solutions tstakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback intthe design cycle
- Follow Agile Scrum methodology.
- Current understanding of UX/UI techniques and technologies
- Proficient with a wireframe tools (like Invision and Sketch)
- HTML/CSS/JS, tbe able tdeliver working interfaces tback-end developers
- Keeps up with evolving web standards and good practices.
- Good communication skills
- Coding skills
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
Experience and strong background of design principles and patterns.
Familiar with concepts related tcontinuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Degree in design, computer science, or Information Systems.
- Five plus years’ relevant UX design experience
- Extensive interaction with business stakeholders, product owners, front/back-end developers and a team of UX practitioners
- Advanced level of English (C1/C2).
Oxford Global Resources