We're GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
We've been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
“UX is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it isn’t that good.” If you have a gut feeling for the essence of this sentence, you might be a perfect match for GetResponse’s UX Team. Co-create, test, and develop a top-notch marketing automation software used and loved by customers in over 160 countries!
- optimizing existing applications and evaluating their UX effectiveness
- acknowledging, perceiving and co-creating a design style guide
- conducting UX research, choosing the suitable research method for the purpose to support business decisions
- co-operating in building the vision and concepts for early-stage products
- translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- partnering with the UX Writers and the Engineering, UI Design, Marketing and Product Development teams
- interpreting and explaining data and qualitative feedback
- being an advocate for users while understanding the product and business goals.
- following UX design best practices and trends
- three or more years of UX design experience
- university diploma in UX studies, psychology or a business-related field
- excellent English and Polish language skills
- experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of user needs and business needs
- understanding goals and using various UX research methods
- ability to communicate design processes, ideas and solutions clearly and effectively to co-workers and stakeholders
- excellent communication skills
- ability to interpret analytics and implement changes to applications as needed
- accuracy and attention to detail
- being passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- being open to receiving feedback and iterative processes of product development
- experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- obsession with metrics and optimization and a working knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytical tools
- experience designing native apps for Android and iOS
- being passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up -you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN gross to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- language classes
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) with a 4-year vesting period and unconditional buyback program
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- top-natch equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- flexible working hours and no-meeting day – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!
We're GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values. Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars etc.