Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
5G Customer Solution Engineer
149 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be responsible for providing e2e support for 5G related issues towards 5GBL and GS organizations with customer demo and trial issues related to 5G HW, configurations and features. You will create and define needed documents like integration manuals for 5G systems, troubleshooting helps and training materials. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with 5G Pilots and Trials Manager or Project Manager. You will also provide e2e 5G training for needed Topics for own team, regional teams and offices. Sometimes you will also provide remote support via remote connection to regional teams. Base on that travel needs up to 30%.
- Nokia 5G system
- Testing frameworks
- Continuous integration systems
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- experiences with one of following domain: Radio (eg. BSC, RNC, eNB ), Core (eg. MSS, SGSN, MME, TAS, SAE GW),
- IP network, Cloud Platform, Unix/Linux practical experience, troubleshooting and solving skills
- knowledge of software testing (ISTQB certification)
- knowledge of test automation and script/programming languages (Robot, Python) will be advantage
- expertise knowledge in Transport / Networks/ Security testing domains (Cisco certification)
- knowledge on 3G, 4G and 5G call flow
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.