RELAX, YOU ARE WORKING AT ARLA.
It’s not easy to describe why Scandinavian companies make for such good workplaces, but there are distinct elements that go into this mix: communication style, international environment, great people, the nature of work matched with private life and mutual respect.
SOME SAY IT’S WORK-LIFE BALANCE.
We’d rather say: flexible working hours put into practice. Professionalism is very important to us, but we know that work is only part of our life. While it can give a lot of satisfaction, work should not be an end in itself. Imagine a job that fits your lifestyle. Done.
NO DRESS CODE ZONE
Do you associate work in finance with suits and corporate lingo? Forget about it. At Arla GSS we are all on first name terms and come to work wearing casual clothes. We respect diversity and appreciate individuality.
MODERN WORK ENVIRONMENT
Find out your future workplace:
Lead, Sense, and Create – these are the three traits that make up the Arla character; and they are apparent in everything we say and do as individuals:
LEAD is about taking the lead, being in the driver’s seat in all our actions. It is about being visionary and passionate, striving for leadership, and identifying the highest potential in our people, businesses and relationships.
SENSE is about being aware of people – colleagues, customers, consumers, and the world around us. It is about being curious, having an open mind, and a global mind-set. It is about seeing opportunities in people and relationships and acting responsibly.
CREATE is about developing and being creative in acquiring expertise, products, and market relationships. It is about inspiring and motivating people to higher levels and developing innovative businesses and people capable of delivering excellent products and results.
We believe that Lead – Sense – Create – on a personal level, on a team level, and on a company level – are fundamental for our success. We nurture the Arla character on all these levels and balance the three traits to ensure the right mindset and behaviour. Everyone in Arla plays an important role in putting Our Character into play.
There are no standard career paths. Arla GSS is a place where potential meets opportunity.
Learn about our departments:
- Sorting & scanning of incoming invoices
- Invoice verification & registration
- Invoice processing
- Resolving invoice queries
- Processing payments
- Accounts reconciliation with vendors
O2C is responsible for managing credit insurance and collections for different business groups within our organization as well as timely payment allocation in customer accounts.
- Risk and credit management
- Collections management
- Dispute management
- Cash allocation
- Reporting and compliance
MDM is responsible for the creation, maintenance and quality assurance of Master Data pertaining to materials and customers managed by the relevant groups within Arla Foods. The MDM team also cooperates with external customers, such as dairies and sales/purchasing departments.
- Customer, vendor & materials creation
- MD maintenance in test systems
- Script maintenance
- Creating source lists & info records
- Interface monitoring
A2R aggregates accounting records using double entry bookkeeping principle. Input provided by A2R forms a basis for result consolidation.
- Preparing and booking journal entries
- Financial Master data
- Cost allocations
- Month end adjustments
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- VAT Compliance and more
CM acts as Arla’s internal bank.
In house cash:
- Exchange and interest rates
- Bank account reconciliation
- Cash concentration
- Bank setup review/update
- Bank statements
- Payment execution
Treasury back office:
- Trade control, settlement and reconciliation of financial transactions
- Liquidity handling on a daily basis
- Cash and credit line control
- Exposure report
HR&TA Team provides GSS with all sorts of people related support. On their agenda there are some tasks that are performed on regular basis, as well as plenty of ad hoc task resulting from the business needs.
- Employer branding,
- Learning & Development,
- HR advisory,
- Talent Management,
- Employee Engagement Survey,
- Annual appraisals.
Service Delivery Team Establish and lead a robust and reliable support service organization for GSS to allow the future growth in scope and business criticality as per Finance Strategy.
Technical Service Delivery is responsible for creation, maintenance and governance of digital solutions aimed at improving provided services using modernn technology, as well as internal reporting.
- Internal Reporting
- Creation of RPA and other digital solutions
- Governance of in house automations
Lean&Continuous Improvement Team
Focus on Operating System
- Alignment with Process design thinking
- Value Stream Map to eliminate waste in process and thus simplify
- Cross-Departmental Initiatives to solve organization problems
- Capability Building Process
Lean Management Infrastructure
- Introduction to Lean Training using LEGO
- Advanced Lean Academy modules for Lean Tools
- Performance Management using Lean Visual Management
Anchor Lean Mind-set and Behaviour
- Kaizen and Idea into GSS Lean Farm
- Waste elimination in daily process
- Linking PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) in team actions
- Processing purchase requisitions in Ariba
- Ariba orders maintenance
- Solving price discrepancies in VIM
- Price discrepancies for accepted suppliers
- Price updates
Global HR SSC provides professional HR through a Superior Employee Experience enhancing Business Performance.
We are responsible for supporting global HR processes using HR Services Delivery Model, including:
- Case and call management
- HR masterdata
- HR information systems.