Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
- University degree preferable in Accounting, Finance or Economics as beneficial,
- Communicative skills in spoken and written English as a must, second language: German (min.B1 level)
- Profound knowledge of general accounting,
- Professional experience recommended 1 year in accounting, experience in a shared service center for accounting beneficial,
- MS Office, SAP FI or other ERP systems as beneficial.
- Responsible for independent processing of standard accounting transactions and clarification of operational issues,
- Timely and accurate processing of general accounting transactions according to process documentation,
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures,
- Support, follow-up and escalation of identified issues,
- Understand, monitor and take proper action regarding KPIs,
- Perform ICS controls according to process design,
- Update and creation of documentation.
- Conduct trainings,
- Close cooperation across the team.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company,
- Flexible working hours,
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn,
- Attractive benefit package,
- Office in a comfortable business center,
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer Service Center Gdańsk
If you associate us with Aspirin…that is correct! Bayer is a global producer of medicines, crop protection and animal care products. However, at our Shared Service Center (SCG) in Gdańsk Oliwa we deal with business services providing solutions to other Bayer sites.
At SCG we proudly follow Bayer’s LIFE values:
- Leadership (Leading! Engagement! Inspiration! Success!)
- Integrity (Honesty! Trust! Communication! Reliability!)
- Flexibility (Flow! Action! Creativity! Openness!)
- Efficiency (Adaptability! Capability! Productivity! Perfection!)