With reference to THREE new projects, we are looking for a GROUP OF NEW COLLEAGUES to join our team located in Gdansk. You will setup and manage modern IT systems integration platforms, ensuring reliable communication between Enterprise-class systems. We will teach you to become an expert in integration - an interesting area, spanning many layers and domains.
- Position: Administrator (Systems Engineer in Integration Service)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell)
- Good English language skills
- Experience in systems maintenance
- Responsibility, self-reliance, commitment
- Higher education
Scope of future tasks (after internal training):
- Managing integration systems,
- Setting up new environments and optimizing existing solutions,
- Work with Linux and Windows environments,
- Development of automation and support scripts,
- Incident, problem and change management (experts in 3rd line of support),
- Cooperation with software vendors.
- Experience in working with Message Oriented Middleware products - e.g. TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Oracle WebLogic, Apache ServiceMix
- Experience in working with Microsoft IIS, Windows Server, cloud systems
Knowledge of SQL
- Introduction into modern enterprise-class middleware systems management (starting in dev/test environments)
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Flexible working time adjusted to employee’s needs (sometimes from home). Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.