We are looking for an Application Manager with proven experience in Application or Project Management who will support us to further develop and strengthen our major Financial Crime Prevention solution as well as ensure compliance within applications and processes in order to cater for business objectives and needs.
In this role you will utilize subject matter expertise and perform complex assignments; you will drive and implement continuous improvements and contribute to development initiatives.
The role requires close collaboration with Business Release Management, DevOps, IT Application Provider and Project Managers across Group Financial Crime Prevention division and Nordea in general.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you will play a role in building the best bank that serves our customers' changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with FinTech. You will contribute with your skills and engagement in managing application ownership capabilities in Nordea's continued fight against financial crime.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
You will join our business division ‘Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) Application Management’ where we deliver group-wide automated risk controls to detect and prevent financial crime for the greater good of society.
You will play a key role in our cross-functional team of talented and very skilled people, working closely with other Business colleagues, IT, Risk and Compliance to deliver on major projects and minor tasks within GFCP area.
What you’ll be doing – your accountabilities:
- Support major project in Financial Crime Prevention area on overall level
- Facilitate project discussions, engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure steady and consistent progress and collaboration towards project delivery
- Understand complex business needs and IT implementation requirements and ultimately be the decision-maker on important release-related topics
- Initiate and drive co-operation along the value chain and with external partners to ensure that solutions and processes can be developed and operated in the most efficient way
- Communicate and act on tasks in an adaptable manner to meet all needs and requirements
- Build and maintain strategic vendor and stakeholder relations
- Proactively share information and knowledge with colleagues and stakeholders and learn from internal and external best practices to improve efficiency and quality
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Deliver on strategic business objectives
- Work closely with the other GFCP AM team members and engage in team-related activities to maintain good relationships within the team, contributing towards overall team effectiveness and wellbeing
We welcome you to join us and play a key role in driving the further development of GFCP Application Management strategies within our area and cross borders.
GFCP Application Management is based in Gdansk, Stockholm and Copenhagen. The GFCP Senior Expert will be based in Gdańsk.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- Master's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Economics or related field
- 4-6 years of previous application management and/or project management experience in multi-culture work environment
- Ability to understand basic IT terms and grasp technical concepts
- Proven ability in stakeholder management, proficiency in communication, project coordination and facilitation of cross-functional teamwork towards task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills (professional level)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, respond to a change and initiate action (professional level)
- Applied experience in implementing innovative solutions to technical challenges (superior level)
- Excellent ability to manage priorities and risks on a project level
- Attained Agile certification and/or have worked in an Agile environment
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English and experience in preparing reports and other documentation
Submit your application no later than 30 April 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.