- Position: Architecture Owner (Lido Flight Infrastructure)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Very good knowledge of architecture modeling (e.g. UML or ARC42),
- Very good knowledge of technical aspects of infrastructure,
- Very good knowledge of cloud solutions,
- Very good understanding of DevOps concepts,
- Understanding of Microservice concepts and architectures for analysis and design of modules as well as the system,
- Very good knowledge of identification and implementation of non-functional requirements,
- Very good knowledge of utilization of version control systems connected to continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD),
- Working knowledge of cooperation and guidance of international developer teams,
- Knowledge of airline business processes as well as knowledge of discrete optimization (optional),
- High strategic and entrepreneurial understanding as well as innovation,
- Ability to work interdisciplinary, holistic and goal-oriented,
- Ability to represent the company internally and externally,
- Very good analytical and conceptual thinking,
- Very good ability to accurately present complex topics present complex topics.
Fast and reliable provision of production like environments (infrastructure, interfaces, data feeds) already within the software production,
Being competence center for all infrastructure related topics,
Support for other delivery and operations teams to achieve better quality and shorter time to market.
- Analysis, design and development of complex IT systems / software modules,
- Independent collection, assessment and analysis of requirements and design of detailed architectures, solutions and specifications (also in form of business consulting) as well as transfer into user stories,
- Permanent analysis and visualization of the IT architecture,
- Close cooperation with product owner on all product and project-related topics,
- Joint decisions about the architecture together with the delivery team and the product owner,
- Support of application management,
- Creation of documentation and guidelines based on coordinated standards like SCRUM for development and ITIL for application management,
- Consulting for customers with regard to complex problems related to system architecture,
- Implementation of architecture and coding quality standards,
- Extension of continuous integration and quality assurance,
- Coaching and mentoring for knowledge exchange and knowledge transfer.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.