- Identifying any service delivery risks for each client, ensuring mitigating actions are implemented, as appropriate
- Using Easy Projects as primary communication method with the project manager to provide updates and to handle progress effectively and on time
- Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers
- Walking through requirements with system delivery team
- Converting, updating, and maintaining client requirements according to needs of a project
- Providing input to testing in line with the current Test Strategy
- Briefing the Employee Contact Centre on any changes in requirements using the most appropriate medium for the change
- Ensuring tasks within projects are well handled and that any issues/risks are identified and resolved
- Managing requirements from change outside of implementation (using the Services & Fee Schedule) and renewal, including change releases for Platinum clients and change requests for other clients
- Ability to work in a complex, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong in-person and presentation skills, as well as the ability to build effective relationships with clients and suppliers
- Confirmed experience of working with clients, understanding their needs and maintaining a positive relationships in order to provide excellent service
- Self-starter able to prioritize tasks under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy, analytical skills and attention to detail
- English at C1 level is preferred (on the CEFR scale)
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems and find appropriate solutions
- Microsoft Office including: Word (to capture the technical design requirements), PowerPoint (presentations) and Excel (to capture requirements, any kind of data analysis)
- Benefit experience would be an asset (not necessarily online benefit)
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.