Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Asystent Projektanta Obiektów Inżynieryjnych / Construction Designer/Engineer
115 dni temu
COWI Polska as a part of international COWI group (www.cowi.com) is a leading consulting company operating in the engineering, environment and mapping/GIS.
We are involved in many projects, which include engineering constructions infrastructure (in between railways, bridges, roads, tunnels) in Europe, Africa, North America, Middle East and Far East.
Structural Engineer: Structural designer for metros, tunnels, and other underground structures
- Preparation of engineering calculations, drawings, specifications, and reports (English);
- Development of structural details for construction drawings (conceptual, tender, & detailed design projects);
- Preparation & handling of Building Interface Models (BIM) – primarily in Revit;
- FEM analysis (linear and nonlinear) and reinforced concrete design;
- Assisting with construction support services (management of RFIs);
- Working within a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural engineering practice.
- Cooperation with other project leaders from COWI companies in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- Coordination with other engineering disciplines (primarily via Skype in English); and supervision of subordinate assistant designers.
- University graduate in Civil Engineering; a concentration/interest in structural engineering is preferred
- Experience with structural and/or geotechnical design, mainly buried concrete structures
- Experience with design software. Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis is preferred;
- Proficient in programming (VBA, able to edit/update code & post-processing, ie. from Robot to Excel);
- Knowledge of 3D software – BIM (Revit, Autocad Civil 3D, Navisworks, or other);
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Good communication & report writing skills;
- Availability for short trips abroad;
- Candidate should be able to perform basic reinforcement calculations, learn & become proficient in different design and BIM software, and analyse & process results from FEMs for post-processing structural calculations.
We are looking for an employee who is independent, self-motivated, and possesses good organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. The candidate should be strong in math/engineering, computer programming, and very proficient in Excel. They should be a team player, ready to share and receive information.
Key words for our company are: development, good communication, liberty, trust and cooperation. Every day we are committed to our goals and we work with maximum engagement and motivation.
- Challenging job with many interesting projects;
- Cooperation with highly qualified personnel
- High personal development opportunities;
- Work in multicultural environment, especially the Scandinavian countries;
- Travel opportunities, short-term and long term.
- Attractive employment conditions
External and internal training in the COWI Wrocław office.
Training in COWI Group Companies in Scandinavia
Other external training