Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Coloplast Business Center has a strong link to the Global IT department at the Headquarter in Humlebæk, Denmark, with whom you will be working closely together.
Digital Service team delivers digital customer offerings to support the key strategic goals for the entire Coloplast business. Our team is technically responsible for both new development and ongoing maintenance of our customer facing mobile apps, websites (70+) and related cloud services.
As a DevOps & Cloud Specialist you will be a key driver to deliver and operate the ambitious cloud solutions roadmap for Digital Services. Furthermore, you will work in close collaboration with other Digital Specialists in the daily operations to bridge the gap between Coloplast business requirements and the technologies/solutions provided by our external partners. We have outsourced most of the actual cloud solution development to external partners, so you will be in charge of setting the technical corner flags and quality expectations.
- Overall lead on operations and maintenance of all customer related cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Assist our Cloud Solution Architect and oversee the entire development process from initial specifications through design and testing to implementation, test and documentation
- Proactively build automation around solution monitoring and set triggers for follow-up
- Perform log analytics and performance monitoring
- Manage processes around our Azure DevOps and development pipelines with a QA mindset
- Continuously enhance our build setup, test and QA automation
- Be responsible for functional test execution, QA and deployment processes using Azure DevOps
- Main anchor point for bug/incident/problem/change management. Act as 2nd level support on Azure cloud solutions and responsible for 3rd level escalation
- Coordinate and guide external cloud development partners
- Ensure best practice adoption and adherence to app solution design principles
- 2+ years of experience with cloud solution development and operations – preferably on Microsoft Azure
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile development, especially the SAFe Framework.
- Broad knowledge of cloud development frameworks and technologies, infrastructure e.g. (Azure) cloud, app/API monitoring, security, identity & access management
- Experience with test automation, QA processes and DevOps practices
- Broad knowledge of release & deployment processes, performance and cost monitoring, etc.
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- Good communication and presentation skills – can speak “fluently” with business as well as developers
- Extremely strong mindset for problem solving
- Collaboration is key – part of a large solution delivery organization
- Strong ability to work independently within area of responsibility
- Curiosity – both to learn about new technologies AND to learn about the Coloplast business
- Involve stakeholders, share knowledge and drive decisions
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Possibility of abroad business trips to other Coloplast locations
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- We offer support with relocation to Szczecin or possibility to work remotely.
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in your daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once the right candidate has been found.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.