FLEETCOR is one of Forbes 'Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes' World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune's 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments. We provide our customers various fuel payment products, including cards (such as CCS in Czech Rep. Or Travelcard in the Netherlands).
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment? We are looking for a BI Developer / Data analyst with advanced analytical and SQL skills who will be part of our Business Performance team for Central and Western Europe. The main responsibility is to develop a deep understanding for our data, transform it into value-add reports and work with sales on initiating performance-improving changes based on findings. The position can be located in one of the offices in Amsterdam, Nuremberg or Prague for our Western and Central European region.
- Create and modify Tableau dashboards by translating business requirements and finding innovative solutions.
- Communicate and explain reporting methodology, interact with users and ensure that reports are correctly interpreted.
- Monitor sales performance and perform analysis in various sales-related areas, eg lead management, ROI, sales reps performance, etc., and provide recommendations on adjustments to grow sales outcomes.
- Partner on various sales initiatives to increase sales output and provide analysis to help our understanding of sales performance.Manage data quality and availability to ensure data-driven approach of the company.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, eg BI Developer, Data Analyst, Consultant
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau and SQL is a must, knowledge in Salesforce or Google Analytics is a plus
- Must be a results-driven self-starter equipped with advanced analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Good team player with a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with high scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- The opportunity to make a massive impact on our business alongside passionate coworkers
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated and successful cross-functional team with international company culture
- A competitive salary and a chance for professional development in a company that is growing strongly.
FleetCor Poland Sp. z o.o.
FleetCor Poland Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Towarowa 28
NIP: 5252584121 (DIC)