Are YOU the unappreciated accountant we are looking for?
Here are 5 reasons you should join Exstosh and get the appreciation you deserve.
- super friendly team,
- good work-life balance
- excellent training
- 6 monthly salary reviews
- fast growing practice
- great career potential
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a long established import and export organization who offer career progression. We hire and train people to achieve their potential.
Due to the expansion, we are recruiting a conscientious and accurate bookkeeper who will also take over the duties of personal assistant and admin and become part of the team. You should have experience in practice and apply if you enjoy working to high standards in a structured environment.
- Sales ledger- invoicing customers daily, dealing with credit control and all aspects of sales ledger.
- Purchase ledger- posting purchase invoices, issuing payments, reconciling purchase ledger.
- Banking- posting all bank transactions, reconciling various bank accounts, dealing with company credit cards.
- Processing employees expenses/
- Reporting - prepare monthly profit and loss report and other reports requested by director.
- VAT returns- dealing with quarterly VAT returns, ensuring that VAT rates are applied correctly.
- Posting year end journals and closing year in software/
- Assist in audits.
- Support Director in running the company.
- Dealing with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders queries.
- Administration of company vehicles.
- Administration of employees records: preparing job offers/job descriptions/NDA forms and other documents for new employees.
- Keeping employees holiday records and sending details about holidays/bonuses/deductions to payroll.
- Preparing equipment hire agreements.
- Market research
- Ordering stationery
- Writing letters, policies, procedures etc.
The person we are looking for:
- Must have some bookkeeping/accountancy or admin experience
- Must have knowledge of accounting software, preferably Sage, Quickbooks or similar
- Must have great attention to detail
- Has extraordinary analytical skills
- Be computer literate
- Has good Microsoft Office package knowledge with at least intermediate Excel skills
- Have advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (prefered minimum C1)
- Be solutions focused
- Have organized and methodical approach to record keeping
Experience in e-commerce will be additional advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday
- An excellent team to work with
- Flexible working time