Business Development Manager
Miejsce pracy: Szczecinek
Nr Ref.: BDMSZ 06/2020
- Implementation of the cluster development strategy;
- Managing the cluster assets;
- Establishing and managing contact with potential investors and presentation of the cluster offer;
- Maintaining relationships with the biggest investors in the targeted industries;
- Negotiating the terms of cooperation with investors;
- Performance analysis and reporting under applicable reporting standards.
- Long term commitment to the organization;
- Openness for new ideas and changes;
- Higher education – preferably legal education or economics;
- Sales experience, negotiating skills - conducting negotiations to achieve the intended results;
- Conducting presentations;
- Min. 5 years of experience with hands-on role;
- Appropriate IT skills;
- Ability to analyze problem and generate solutions;
- Flexibility for business traveling;
- Very good knowledge of English, German or Russian would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging job in an international company;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- High-tech working environment;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Initial training and ongoing support during implementation to work.
Kronospan jest wiodącym producentem wysokiej jakości materiałów drewnopochodnych. Posiada zakłady w Europie, Azji i USA. Strukturę Kronospanu cechuje krótki proces decyzyjny, globalna ekspansja i zorientowanie na osiągnięcia.