- Position: C++ Developer
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or comparable education,
- Excellent knowledge of C++,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (verbal skills are more important),
- Knowledge of Eclipse Environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in programming in C++ and/or Java,
- Experience working with operation systems Unix/Linux,
- Excellent knowledge of Java,
- Knowledge of UML standard,
- Knowledge German language.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.