- Designing, constructing construction of hulls and superstructures
- Perform technical /construction and workshop documentation
- Validation of design and technological solutions
- University degree, direction - preferably Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Ship Technology
- At least 4+ years professional experience in similar position
- Experience with Cadmatic Hull min 2 years
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Ability to independently and creatively solve technical problems
- Interesting path of career in a company with an established position in the international markets
- Min.6 months contract of employment/mandate or B2B contract
- Attractive salary and comprehensive social package
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Pro-active work environment
- Private medical care with an attractive pack
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Aluship Technology Sp. z o.o.